Friday, April 14, 2017

April Showers

Today is rather rainy and humid here in Hawaii.  It's the season to shop for items that will prevent make-up from melting off my face in 10 minutes.

April showers brought me to Freaktastic Friday at Ong King last week.  Ong King Art Center is a really amazing space for dancing.  I always love dancing there.  They also had a small room with local artists selling jewelry and art.



I had to do overhaul re-construction on this costume.  It's a gorgeous and comfortable costume but the hems rolled outwards, showing the hem underneath.  I had some transparent fabric I bought in Japan and it matched pretty well!  So I put a modest panel in to hold the hems in place.

I'm also pretty happy with my weight loss at 8 months postpartum.  

May is going to be very busy!  I have two shows the first week and at the end of May.  I'll be dancing at the amazing Kan Zaman on May 3rd and also at the Kapiolani BandStand on May 6th.  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment